The latest addition to the hugely popular Take 10 Languages series enables young learners of English to develop their language skills whilst having fun and keeping fit. By taking part in a variety of fun physical activities including action songs, skipping rhymes, playground games and traditional dance, demonstrated on two DVDs, children improve their listening and speaking skills in English. The unique Take 10 method energises the whole brain and improves learners’ mental and physical fitness.
Aimed at young learners of English wherever they may be:
- Mainstream elementary school abroad
- English as a foreign language schools (EFL)
- English as an additional language (EAL) students in UK schools.
The Take 10 for English resources also help children to learn about traditional British culture and the daily lives of children in the UK.
Take 10 for English comprises:
- A fully illustrated booklet
- A DVD of Action Songs
- A DVD of Fun Physical Activities
- An audio CD of Action Songs with karaoke versions
- A CD of themed cultural photographs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.