This sporty new Milo adventure will get your children running, jumping and speaking French! It’s school sports day and Milo’s friends are limbering up to compete in their favourite events – running, swimming and jumping. Milo remains strictly on the sidelines until he gets caught up in a daring trampoline jump and accidentally wins a gold medal! Bonjour Milo! Sports Challenge gives children a magical start to learning French. Starring a boy called Milo and his best friend Amélie, this beautifully animated mini adventure works as a short play, song, story, dance or puppet show.
Designed for the PC, this disc is ideal for the electronic whiteboard. Supported by teacher notes and printable resources including a tabletop theatre, lollipop puppets, headbands and flashcards, it helps children internalise core language structures by ‘living’ the adventure.
• Exciting storyline linked to a popular curricular theme.
• Practice in core language structures to be built on in Key Stage 2 and beyond.
• Catchy song and script performed by French native speaker.
• Adorable characters to whom the children become attached.
• Rhyme, rhythm and repetition to support natural language acquisition.
• Colourful animation and actions to aid children's comprehension.
• Printable resources to aid children's memory and performance.
• Support for both non-specialist and specialist teachers.
• Flexibility to be used in multiple ways and at your own pace.
• Ideal for performance.
• Easy to use. No software to download.
What is on the disc?
• Animated musical version of the play featuring a native French singer.
• Illustrated storybook version with sound files featuring a native French
• Action video featuring real children performing the musical version.
• Bonus animated warm-up song.
• Teacher support notes including translated transcripts.
• Printable pictures (colour and black-and-white) for use as flashcards or puppets, and templates to create headbands, a story slider and tabletop theatre.
£24.99 + VAT (£5.00) = £29.99 + p&p